Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In Hawk we Trust

I found this post on Mr. Critic (awesome blog by the way). His post on AJ Hawk has a blurb from one of his readers, and I had to included it on this blog... Amazing Vision

Swervy Jervy writes "

AJ Hawk was born to wear the Green and Gold.

Here'’s the play - we to go back to the black shoes, long sleeved jerseys, gray facemasks, and those rubber tubes at the neck of the (gigantic, like John Brockington gigantic) shoulder pads. I wanna see oil can bonfires along the home sidelines this December and a couple local parish priests scraping cleats. I want coaches in brown suits and they better be smoking non-filters. I want ladies in white gloves & hats and men in ties sharing flasks of brandy. I want a real marching band riding ponies at half-time. And, by God, I want Viking teeth falling on the forty yardline like hail on a Waupaca wheat field."

Thanks guys awesome piece.

Technorati Tag(s): , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home